7 Day Stay
Aqua View is a spacious, modern home near the bay, with a large heated private pool (43 feet long) and premium Watkins Hotspring spa hot tub. The beach is an easy walk down Laika Lane, and the Captiva Village Center with restaurants and shops is only a block away. The huge upper-level screened lanai wraps across the east side of the house: enjoy fresh breezes and views out over the bay. This is a great place from which to watch sunrises, ospreys, and boats… the photo at the top of the page was made from the Aqua View lanai.
Show More Information
Show Less Information
The main level sits high among the trees of the tropical jungle, while the ground level is great for those who don’t want stairs. The spacious great room (main level) has a cathedral ceiling and an open floor plan encompassing the kitchen and dining area. Two sets of sliding glass doors open from the great room onto the screened lanai. The master and queen bedrooms also have sliding doors onto the lanai.
The Aqua View kitchen has been completely remodeled with new cabinets, granite counter top, new floor and new appliances. It is fully equipped with microwave and dishwasher. The breakfast bar is spacious and has three stools, for a total indoor dining capacity of nine seats. Plus, there are dining tables on the screened lanai, and another dining table poolside.
The house has long-range WIFI which even works at the pool. There are 3 flatpanel HDTVs including a large flatscreen in the great room with Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound.
- Description Spacious comfortable home with lovely heated pool and large screened porch with water views, plenty of parking, even space to park your boat trailer
- Configuration 3 bedrooms (king, queen, and a double plus twin) plus a queen murphy bed and futon bed in the downstairs suite, 3 baths
- Occupancy 8 persons, non-smoking
- Amenities Large, private heated pool (43 feet long x 23 feet wide end x 5 feet narrow end), premium Watkins Hotspring spa hot tub, central A/C and heat, three HDTVs with HD cable service, plus another standard cable TV, Home Theatre surround-sound entertainment center, DVD changer, CD / AM / FM, WIFI, cordless telephone with digital answering machine, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer, gas grill, large screened porch, dock fee $75 per week
- Games table tennis (indoor/outdoor ping-pong table), play in the shade by the pool or air conditioned comfort inside the ground level
- Pets Sorry, no pets are permitted
- Minimum Stay One week (Saturday to Saturday)
- Cable / DVD
- Dock / Pier
- Easy Access - Minimal or No Stairs
- Enclosed Heated Pool
- Game Equipment
- Grill Access
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Jet Tub
- No Pets Allowed
- Pet Friendly with approval
- Shared Pool
- Spa Tub