Looking for an inexpensive place to relax on your own deck, reading a novel or using the computer, while gazing at lush tropical foliage? The fully-furnished Baywatch Cabin was built in the Olde Captiva days, but has been restored and modernized to meet your every expectation — so comfortable to live in!
Show More Information
Show Less Information
It sleeps four in its two bedrooms and a full bathroom, has a full-size laundry room and a sundeck on the east side of the cabin. The stone-tiled kitchen has full appliances. There is an additional sitting room with sofa bed. The grounds are truly beautiful, and the cabin sits well apart from the larger houses.
The Cabin is the perfect, private quarters for a couple, grandparents, or a smaller family joining a larger group renting the entire estate or one of the larger houses (to provide pool and dock access).
- Description Modernized cabin, part of the bay front, three-acre Baywatch estate
- Configuration 2 bedrooms and 1 bath
- Occupancy 4 persons
- Amenities Central air conditioning and heat, shared pool (at the main house), shared boat dock (up to 30-foot boat, with water and electric services, $50 dock fee, plenty of trailer parking on site), covered parking, full-size laundry room, remodeled dine-in kitchen with dishwasher, built-in microwave, toaster, coffee maker, blender, WIFI
- Pets Pet Friendly! Pet fee is $150 per pet, per stay
- Minimum Stay flexible to meet your scheduling needs and travel preferences.
- Specials Summer Special! $1000 for OPEN weeks June 17-Sept 30
- Cable / DVD
- Dock / Pier
- Easy Access - Minimal or No Stairs
- Enclosed Heated Pool
- Game Equipment
- Grill Access
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Jet Tub
- No Pets Allowed
- Pet Friendly with approval
- Shared Pool
- Spa Tub