7 Day Stay
Cabo Wabo is a beautiful, home of ultimate luxury nestled on the bayside in the heart of quaint Captiva Village. This is a great location in Captiva’s Village. Cabo Wabo features breathtaking views of Pine Island Sound and is just a few minutes walk down a sandy lane to the gulfside beaches. This home has a large elevator and will accommodate the handicapped.
Show More Information
Show Less Information
Cabo Wabo features a gourmet kitchen (above and left) with all top-of-the-line appliances, custom cabinetry, granite counters and spacious island with breakfast bar. The four upstairs bedrooms all have bathrooms of granite and tile, and a new fifth bedroom is downstairs. There is also a huge loft area with an amazing water view that sleeps an additional two people. This is without a doubt one of the finest homes in the village. Not a single detail has been overlooked! Cabo Wabo will make your vacation a memorable one!
There are three separate furnished lanais, all offering excellent possibilities for relaxing in the sun or shade at different times of day. The pool area features two levels of open sun patios (all furnished), while the private heated pool offers a stone-decorated spa area as well as a lovely waterfall into the main pool. For even more fun, the pool-level Cabo Wabo game room has shuffleboard table and a pool table, as well as an entertainment room with 50-inch flat screen TV (satellite with HBO).
The Master Suite (above) is spacious and comfortable, with a bathroom suitable for a palace. Located on the main level, the bedroom has a king bed and flatscreen TV with HBO. The large windows let in plenty of natural light, with the palms waving in the breeze outside.
Two Guest Suites are located on the upper level (accessed by elevator or the lovely staircase). Each bedroom is spacious, with a king size bed and flatscreen TV with HBO. The southwest has an en suite bathroom with oversized glass shower. The northwest also has an en suite bathroom with a separate tile shower room. Each of these suites has a private entrance to the upper level sundeck facing west and overlooking the pool.
Two more guest rooms and a loft area bring the Cabo Wabo occupancy up to 12 persons. On the ground level, for easy access, is the queen bedroom. French Doors open onto the sunny patio and magnificent tropical landscaping of the pool deck. The guest bedroom with double bed is on the main level and has plenty of windows facing east to let in natural light. The guest bathroom features an oversize glass-wall shower. You’ll find the upper level loft quite spacious open. It sleeps two and enjoys an inspirational view out over the waters of the bay.
- Description Deluxe vacation home with bay view and private heated pool
- Configuration 5 bedrooms (3 kings, 1 queen, 1 double) plus sleeping loft, 5 baths
- Occupancy 12 persons
- Amenities Private heated pool with integrated (in-ground) spa tub and waterfall, large passenger elevator, three separate balconies, two separate sunning patios, central air conditioning and heat, laundry room with washer and dryer, gourmet kitchen with all new top-of-the-line professional appliances, custom cabinetry, granite counters, luxury bathrooms with granite and tile, 5 TVs and 3 DVDs (satellite with HBO), large screened lanai, professional gas grill, WIFI
- Games Large game room with 50-inch flat screen TV, shuffleboard table, pool table
- Pets Pet Friendly! Pet fee is $150 per pet, per stay Please pick up after your pet. Pets must be on a leash at all times, including on the beach.
- Minimum Stay One week (Saturday to Saturday)
- Security Deposit $1000 refundable security deposit
- Cable / DVD
- Dock / Pier
- Easy Access - Minimal or No Stairs
- Enclosed Heated Pool
- Game Equipment
- Grill Access
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Jet Tub
- No Pets Allowed
- Pet Friendly with approval
- Shared Pool
- Spa Tub