7 Day Stay
Come visit the Casa Captiva! This beautiful home is built on a single level with very easy access. The exterior has a southwestern look with masonry walls and Spanish tile roof. The interior is cool, quiet and elegant. You’ll know it’s special the moment you open the classic wrought-iron door to find tile floors throughout the common areas (luxurious carpet in the bedrooms), arches, high ceilings, and faux finish walls. Casa has some nice upgrades, too, like the four new HDTVs.
Show More Information
Show Less Information
Casa features a lovely private heated pool (see photos above) with two waterfalls: one from the garden wall and one from the in-ground spa tub. The master suite has two sets of French doors opening directly onto the pool patio, right at the spa tub. The large sun patio surrounding the pool is perfect for outdoor dining as well.
Just steps down Laika Lane is the Gulf of Mexico beach. And this location in the Captiva Village Center is conveniently close to cafes, shops, and activities.
The Great Room (above) has tall, arched windows opening onto the patio, letting in the sunshine and the view of the tropical garden and pool. The dining room (left) seats eight comfortably. You may like the other options for dining as well: outdoor dining table for six with umbrella, indoor/outdoor pool bar (right), and the kitchen breakfast bar (below right).
The kitchen is absolutely gorgeous, and clearly designed with the professional in mind. All of the appliances are top of the line, logically arranged, and easy to keep clean. The work areas are well lit, bringing out the beauty in the counter tops and the rich woodwork. The fridge and freezer hide discretely behind hardwood doors.
There are four bedrooms: three suites (with en suite bathrooms) and a guest bedroom and guest bathroom. The master suite and second suite each have a king bed, while the third suite and guest bedroom have two twin beds each.
All of the bathrooms are beautiful, with premium tile and porcelain, classic furnishings and modern lighting. The master bathroom is superb, with a large whirlpool jet tub under a glass-brick window, an oversize walk-in shower, two-sink vanity, and a separate toilet chamber.
- Description Deluxe, single-level accessible vacation home, with private heated pool and spa tub
- Configuration 4 bedrooms (king, king, twins, twins and a twin sleeper), 4 baths
- Occupancy 8 persons (see parking limitation below)
- Parking Parking is provided for two cars only - please consolidate your transportation. If additional parking will be required please contact the office for availability of alternative sites.
- Amenities Central air conditioning and heat, private heated pool, integrated spa tub, four flatscreen HDTVs (40-inch in living room, master bedroom and second master bedroom, 32-inch in twins bedroom), gourmet kitchen, Jacuzzi whirlpool jet tub in master bath, washer and dryer, free high speed Internet access
- Pets Sorry, no pets are permitted
- Minimum Stay One week (Saturday to Saturday)
- Cable / DVD
- Dock / Pier
- Easy Access - Minimal or No Stairs
- Enclosed Heated Pool
- Game Equipment
- Grill Access
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Jet Tub
- No Pets Allowed
- Pet Friendly with approval
- Shared Pool
- Spa Tub