Captiva Island Activities
Also see our Shopping Page!
Captiva Island, Florida, has plenty of fun activities for guests of all ages and all interests.
If you’re staying near Captiva’s Village Center, you can easily walk to any of the shops, restaurants, merchants, and even our own Captiva Library.
Of course, there are many outdoor activities that can make each visit to Captiva uniquely memorable:
- Collecting the amazing shells on the water’s edge (best early in the morning)
- Watching the sea birds and listening to song birds in the tropical forests
- Enjoying water sports like kayaking, power boating, sailing, water skiing, fishing
- Having a great game of golf or tennis then relaxing by the pool and soaking up that glorious Florida sunshine
- At night Captiva is a good “dark sky” location for star gazing.
Locations of these activities may be obtained from the Captiva Map. Just click the black & white name symbols next to each title and find that same symbol on the Map. For more information, telephone the activities directly (area code is 239) or call American Realty of Captiva at 800-547-0127 (local 472-0564).
See our separate page on Fishing and Boating!