7 Day Stay
COVID 19 Update April 1, 2020
As of today, in response to Executive order 20-91 issued by Florida Governor Desantis, the office of American Realty of Captiva will close immediately and staff will begin working from home. This and earlier COVID 19 executive orders have created a constantly evolving situation which directly affects vacation home rentals and amenities advertised on our (and partner)web sites. We are closely monitoring this situation and we will alter and update our policies as this public health pandemic emergency allows.
Direct all inquiries to 800-547-0127.
Please continue to monitor the federal, state, and local government recommendations regarding COVID-19.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. Stay safe everyone.
Bayhaven is a beautiful bay front house in Captiva’s village area, featuring a large, private, heated pool with integrated in-ground spa tub and waterfall. Enjoy an uncrowded Captiva beach just one block up Chapin Lane. Bayhaven is a non-smoking home.
Show More Information
The home takes advantage of its water front location with superb views, looking east over Pine Island Sound. Enjoy the views from the master suite and balcony, the den, screened lanai, great room, and even the kitchen. The waters are frequented by dolphins and manatees, which you can watch from the dock or from the house. It’s not unusual to catch the dolphins frolicking just beyond the dock, leaping into the air or performing other antics. Exotic marine birds also thrive here and seem almost tame as they share the habitat with humans (but please do not approach any wildlife).
The dock itself is extraordinary, as it winds its way through mangroves with graceful bends to a large T at the end. Kayaks and canoes can be tied up here (no power boats, please). Bayhaven is a great location for exploring Captiva’s bay shore, inlets, and the intriguing mangrove-lined creeks of uninhabited keys.
Relax and take in the natural Captiva beauty on this large screened lanai. It’s equipped for outdoor dining as well. Step down from the lanai to the lower level deck, and walk out the dock to the open water of the bay.
The house is elegant with slate and tile floors (carpet in bedrooms and stairs), custom cabinets, elevator, skylights in the bathrooms, professional appliances, and much more. A large screened lanai with wicker furniture looks out over the bay – perfect for morning coffee and all hours of the day or evening.
Bayhaven’s master bedroom suite occupies the entire upper floor: take the elevator, or use the carpeted staircase. From the master bedroom, enjoy stunning views over the bay. There is even a private balcony where you can sit and contemplate the scenery on a fine morning. The suite’s hallway leads to a large walk-in closet, passing two master bathrooms with granite vanity tops (his and hers bathrooms, each with shower-tub) and other closets along the way. Finally there is an office on an interior balcony which overlooks the great room.
On the main level is another bedroom, generously equipped with two queen beds. A third bedroom can be designated from the bay-front den, where a queen-size Murphy bed flips down (complete with linen sets). The guest bathroom (with shower-tub) is also on the main level.
You’re on vacation, so let loose the competitive spirit with some air hockey in the downstairs game room.
Show Less Information
- Description Deluxe vacation home on large, bay-front lot, with private heated pool, non-smoking
- Configuration 3 bedrooms (king, two queens, queen pull-out and queen Murphy bed), 3 baths
- Amenities Private heated pool with waterfall and integrated (in-ground) spa tub (same temperature as pool), surrounded by a lockable fence, new boat dock (for kayaks and canoes, no power boats please), generously sized passenger elevator, slate and tile floors, faux finished walls, walk-in closet, central air conditioning and heat, Maytag high efficiency washer/dryer, all new stainless professional appliances, side by side fridge with water and ice in the door, silent Bosch dishwasher, convection oven, High definition LCD flat panel cable TV with digital video recorder (DVR) and DVD, large screened lanai, professional gas grill, WIFI
- Pets Sorry, no pets are permitted
- Minimum Stay One week (Saturday to Saturday)
- Cable / DVD
- Dock / Pier
- Easy Access - Minimal or No Stairs
- Enclosed Heated Pool
- Game Equipment
- Grill Access
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Jet Tub
- No Pets Allowed
- Pet Friendly with approval
- Shared Pool
- Spa Tub