7 Day Stay
Nightly Rentals !!! SEPTEMBER & OCTOBER 2020 SPECIALS !!!! Open Weeks Only
Captiva Cottages are eight vacation homes on landscaped grounds, right on the water facing Pine Island Sound. Relax among peaceful, natural beauty, enjoy our pool and excellent boat dock. The cottages are ground-level for easy access, and the shops, restaurants and activities of the Captiva Village are about one minute’s walk. Check out the Captiva Cottages on
Show More Information
These homes are undoubtedly the best value on Captiva Island, offering an outstanding water front location and clean, comfortable interiors at a bargain price. They are perfect for extended stay couples, naturalists, boaters (bring your boat or rent one), larger families and groups (rent several cottages).
Cottage #1 has views of the bay northeast and southeast, especially nice from the screened lanai. It is close to the pool and grill area. The oversize shower is easy step-in and the bathroom has accessibility features like grip bars. The cottage has framed art on the walls and a 32-inch flatpanel cable TV with DVD and VHS. Cottage #1 was completely redecorated (2016) and is fresh, clean and like new.
Show Less Information
Submit your review
- Description Waterfront property with heated swimming pool, well-maintained dock (shared with Captiva Hide-A-Way), ground-level (only one step)
- Configuration 1 bedroom (king), queen sleep sofa, 1 full bath, complete eat-in kitchen
- Occupancy 2 persons
- Amenities Central air conditioning, flatscreen cable TVs in living room and bedroom, microwave, Krups toaster oven, five-burner range, glass-top dining table with 4 seats and pendant lamp, lighting dimmers (3), step-in oversize shower, screened lanai with view of the bay, WIFI
- Shared Amenities Waterfront heated swimming pool and Weber gas grill (shared among cottages and The Bayhouse), lighted dock with boat slips and fish cleaning facilities (shared also with Captiva Hide-A-Way)
- Special Arrangements Reserve a boat slip ($150 per week, use north side of dock only). You can also arrive by boat... we're one of the first docks off the Intracoastal Waterway.
- Pets Sorry, no pets are permitted
- Minimum Stay Flexible to meet your scheduling needs and travel preferences, as little as three night stay.
- Cable / DVD
- Dock / Pier
- Easy Access - Minimal or No Stairs
- Enclosed Heated Pool
- Game Equipment
- Grill Access
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Jet Tub
- No Pets Allowed
- Pet Friendly with approval
- Shared Pool
- Spa Tub