7 Day Stay
COVID 19 Update May 28, 2020
As of today, in response to Executive order 20-91 issued by Florida Governor Desantis, the office of American Realty of Captiva is open. This and earlier COVID 19 executive orders have created a constantly evolving situation which directly affects vacation home rentals and amenities advertised on our (and partner) web sites. We are closely monitoring this situation and we will alter and update our policies as this public health pandemic emergency allows. Direct all inquiries to 800-547-0127. Please continue to monitor the federal, state, and local government recommendations regarding COVID-19.
Nightly Rentals !!! July & August 2020 SPECIALS !!!! Open Weeks Only
Captiva Cottages are eight vacation homes on landscaped grounds, right on the water facing Pine Island Sound. Relax among peaceful, natural beauty, enjoy our pool and excellent boat dock. The cottages are ground-level for easy access, and the shops, restaurants and activities of the Captiva Village are about one minute’s walk. Check out the Captiva Cottages on
Show More Information
These homes are undoubtedly the best value on Captiva Island, offering an outstanding water front location and clean, comfortable interiors at a bargain price. They are perfect for extended stay couples, naturalists, boaters (bring your boat or rent one), larger families and groups (rent several cottages).
Show Less Information
Submit your review
- Description Waterfront property with heated swimming pool, well-maintained dock (shared with Captiva Hide-A-Way), ground-level (only one step)
- Configuration 1 bedroom (two full size beds), sofa (not a sleeper), 1 full bath, complete eat-in kitchen
- Occupancy 2 persons
- Amenities Air conditioning (through-the-wall unit), cable TV, microwave, screened porch, WIFI
- Shared Amenities Waterfront heated swimming pool and Weber gas grill (shared among cottages and The Bayhouse), lighted dock with boat slips and fish cleaning facilities (shared also with Captiva Hide-A-Way)
- Special Arrangements Reserve a boat slip ($150 per week, use north side of dock only). You can also arrive by boat... we're one of the first docks off the Intracoastal Waterway.
- Pets Sorry, no pets are permitted
- Minimum Stay Flexible to meet your scheduling needs and travel preferences, as little as three night stay.
- Cable / DVD
- Dock / Pier
- Easy Access - Minimal or No Stairs
- Enclosed Heated Pool
- Game Equipment
- Grill Access
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Jet Tub
- No Pets Allowed
- Pet Friendly with approval
- Shared Pool
- Spa Tub