7 Day Stay
Captiva Cottages are eight vacation homes on landscaped grounds, right on the water facing Pine Island Sound. Relax among peaceful, natural beauty, enjoy our pool and excellent boat dock. The cottages are ground-level for easy access, and the shops, restaurants and activities of the Captiva Village are about one minute’s walk.
Show More Information
Show Less Information
These homes are undoubtedly the best value on Captiva Island, offering an outstanding water front location and clean, comfortable interiors at a bargain price. They are perfect for extended stay couples, naturalists, boaters (bring your boat or rent one), larger families and groups (rent several cottages).
- Description Waterfront property with heated swimming pool, well-maintained dock (shared with Captiva Hide-A-Way), ground-level (only one step)
- Configuration 1 bedroom (queen), queen sleep sofa, 1 full bath, complete eat-in kitchen
- Occupancy 3 persons
- Amenities Central air conditioning, cable TV, microwave, screened porch, WIFI
- Shared Amenities Waterfront heated swimming pool and Weber gas grill (shared among cottages and The Bayhouse), lighted dock with boat slips and fish cleaning facilities (shared also with Captiva Hide-A-Way)
- Special Arrangements Reserve a boat slip ($75 per week, use north side of dock only) and arrange storage for your trailer (please call for details). You can also arrive by boat... we're one of the first docks off the Intracoastal Waterway.
- Pets Sorry, no pets are permitted
- Minimum Stay Flexible to meet your scheduling needs and travel preferences, as little as three night stay (with cleaning fee, which is waived for one-week or longer stay).
- Cable / DVD
- Dock / Pier
- Easy Access - Minimal or No Stairs
- Enclosed Heated Pool
- Game Equipment
- Grill Access
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Jet Tub
- No Pets Allowed
- Pet Friendly with approval
- Shared Pool
- Spa Tub