7 Day Stay
BRAND NEW REMODEL ! Photos coming soon !
Beach Nest is aptly named, perched up among the trees on an upper level with partial beach view and a short path out to the white sand and the Gulf of Mexico. This is a spacious and modern home with comfortable and complete furnishings, featuring a large screened lanai with views over the Gulf and a separate open sundeck.
The kitchen is bright and cheerful, and there is plenty of seating for meals with the large dining table, breakfast bar, and lanai table.
Each of the two bedrooms has a king size bed. The master suite has a beautiful big bathroom with his and hers basins. There is a big walk-in closet, and a sliding glass door opens onto the screened lanai. The guest bathroom also has a big tile shower.
Show More Information
Show Less Information
- Description One home back from the beach, with huge screened porch overlooking the beach
- Configuration 2 bedrooms (king, king), 2 baths
- Occupancy 4 persons
- Amenities Central A/C and heat, ceiling fans throughout, large screened porch overlooking the beach, well-equipped modern kitchen, dishwasher, microwave, glass top range, toaster, blender, coffee maker, charcoal grill, full-size washer/dryer, two flatscreen TVs in living room and in master suite, Blu-Ray player in living room, WIFI
- Pets Sorry, no pets are permitted
- Minimum Stay One week (Saturday to Saturday)
- Cable / DVD
- Dock / Pier
- Easy Access - Minimal or No Stairs
- Enclosed Heated Pool
- Game Equipment
- Grill Access
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Jet Tub
- No Pets Allowed
- Pet Friendly with approval
- Shared Pool
- Spa Tub