7 Day Stay
COVID 19 Update May 28, 2020
As of today, in response to Executive order 20-91 issued by Florida Governor Desantis, the office of American Realty of Captiva is open. This and earlier COVID 19 executive orders have created a constantly evolving situation which directly affects vacation home rentals and amenities advertised on our (and partner) web sites. We are closely monitoring this situation and we will alter and update our policies as this public health pandemic emergency allows. Direct all inquiries to 800-547-0127. Please continue to monitor the federal, state, and local government recommendations regarding COVID-19.
Captiva Hide-a-Way is a modern multi-family residence on the Pine Island Sound waterfront. Every one of these spacious modern homes has a beautiful view of the water. With its location right in the Village Center you can easily walk to everything you need, like world-class restaurants, unique shops, and fun activities. And the famous Gulf of Mexico beach is an easy walk down the sandy lane.
Show More Information
The large, heated pool with furnished patio sits right on the water’s edge. This fine setting is just about the best anywhere. Here’s a nice bonus: you can arrive for your stay by boat! We’re just off the Intra-coastal Waterway. Please call us and we’ll help make arrangements for you.
Captiva Hide-A-Way#2B is unique and was redesigned with three bedrooms and two bathrooms (walk-in showers, beautiful tile). The top-floor unit is very private and offers wide, unobstructed views over the bay (Pine Island Sound). What an amazing beach house feeling: dark wood floors, bead board, and 20 foot ceilings! The delightful kitchen is fully equipped with premium appliances.
Show Less Information
- Description Completely rebuilt and newly remodeled (2006) deluxe apartment overlooking heated pool, top floor with stunning views out over the bay
- Configuration 3 bedrooms (king, single, single), 2 full bathrooms (walk-in showers, beautiful tile)
- Occupancy 4 persons STRICTLY ENFORCED
- Amenities Central A/C & heat, screened lanai with unobstructed view of Pine Island Sound, fully equipped kitchen (Sub-Zero refrigerator, Meile stove/oven, farm house sink), full-size Dacor washer/dryer in unit, two flatscreen HDTVs with HD cable service and DVD player, stereo with CD player, BBQ grill, shared heated pool, patio area, lighted boat dock with covered fish cleaning station, on-site caretakers, WIFI. Reserve a boat slip ($150 per week, use north side of dock only). You can also arrive by boat... we're one of the first docks off the Intracoastal Waterway.
- Pets Sorry, no pets are permitted
- Minimum Stay One week (Saturday to Saturday)
- Cable / DVD
- Dock / Pier
- Easy Access - Minimal or No Stairs
- Enclosed Heated Pool
- Game Equipment
- Grill Access
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Jet Tub
- No Pets Allowed
- Pet Friendly with approval
- Shared Pool
- Spa Tub