7 Day Stay
Captiva Shores 6C fronts the Gulf beach with its natural beauty, gorgeous sunsets, and ultimate vacation enjoyment. Take full advantage of the warm sunny days and cool breezes that make Captiva so wonderful. This fine home enjoys a great beach view!
Show More Information
There’s plenty of recreation and relaxation at Captiva Shores, starting with the beach, of course. Then, there is an ample-size, heated pool and a boat dock (boat slips are available for rent, call for details). We provide cable television, plus DVD and VCR.
Captiva Shores #6C is a two-bedroom two-bath unit with excellent furnishings and amenities. Located on the south end of Captiva Village, it shares a large swimming pool and sun deck, plus a boat dock on the bay. From the large screened porch across the front, you’ll enjoy a great view of the Gulf of Mexico and its beach, only steps away across Captiva Drive.
There is plenty of room for four: including the king bed and the two twin beds (in the other bedroom). A washer and dryer are provided for your exclusive use.
Inside you’ll find comfortable furnishings and all of the conveniences. This a non-smoking unit, perfect for those who prefer a smoke-free environment. An elevator makes access to this third-floor unit quite easy.
The Gulf beach is mere steps away, across Captiva Drive. Enjoy sunset views from your screened third-floor porch. At Captiva Shores, you get both shores: the bay and the beach. On the bay side, there is a boat dock.
The master suite has a really beautiful view of the beach and Gulf of Mexico. Sliding glass doors open onto the screened lanai, which is well furnished with a table for four plus two cushioned wicker chairs. The master bedroom is furnished with a king bed, two bedside tables with drawers, a full dresser with Sony Bravia flatscreen TV. The en-suite bathroom is compact but really nice. It has a double-size step-in shower with sliding glass doors and beautiful giant tiles.
The guest bedroom is furnished with two twin beds and a dresser with Sony Bravia flatscreen TV. The full-size closet has an organizer system installed, with plenty of hangers and space. The guest bathroom has a tub-shower with nice tile surround and sliding door.
Show Less Information
- Description Non-smoking unit. Third floor apartment with a great view over the Gulf of Mexico from its screened porch. An elevator provides easy access, and a large pool with sun deck is available to you.
- Configuration 2 bedrooms (king and twin beds), 2 full baths
- Occupancy 4 persons
- Amenities Shared pool, central air conditioning, ceiling fans (including on porch), Maytag Neptune front-loading high-efficiency washer/dryer (stack), Full kitchen with built-in KitchenAid microwave, KitchenAid electric range, lots of cabinet space, solid countertop, double sink, Frigidaire quiet dishwasher, KitchenAid refrigerator with icemaker in bottom freezer drawer, coffee maker, Krups toaster, three Sony Bravia flatscreen TVs with cable, Blu-Ray player in living room, games and books
- Pets Sorry, no pets are permitted
- Minimum Stay One week (Saturday to Saturday)
- Cable / DVD
- Dock / Pier
- Easy Access - Minimal or No Stairs
- Enclosed Heated Pool
- Game Equipment
- Grill Access
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Jet Tub
- No Pets Allowed
- Pet Friendly with approval
- Shared Pool
- Spa Tub