7 Day Stay
!! SPECIALS !! Open weeks only GOLF CART AVAILABLE $300.00 per week !
Meant To Bee is a hidden gem, nestled in the tropical forest along quiet Chapin Lane near the Captiva Village center. Guests really love this comfortable and convenient vacation home with an elevator for easy access to the main entrance of the home. It’s located only four houses away from the Captiva Library, the charming Chapel By The Sea, and the famous Captiva beach, it’s surprisingly private. Meant to Bee features a deluxe hot tub and ping-pong table. The home offers a GOLF CART for $300.00 per week.
Show More Information
The living room is furnished with a sofa, love seat and chair plus a large flat screen TV with DVD/VCR. A sliding glass door opens onto a covered, screened lanai with dining table (seats four) and lounge area with chairs and a sofa. It’s a perfect shaded spot to enjoy the Captiva breezes, surrounded by tropical greenery and bird song. Outdoor steps lead down to the hot tub deck, also within the screened enclosure. The hot tub is a deluxe model with seating for six.
The kitchen is complete with dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, toaster oven. The main dining table seats six, and this room also has a breakfast table for two additional guests. There are so many pleasant spaces for guests in this house!
Upstairs is a pleasant loft beneath the cathedral ceiling just adjacent to the Master Bedroom. The loft has 2 twin beds to keep the children close or a space for your teens !
The upstairs master suite has a queen bed with two bedside chests of drawers. The spacious main room has sliding glass doors opening onto a very private sundeck (western exposure) with lounge, seating and tables. This suite has a full-size dresser, closet, large flat screen TV, wicker cushioned chairs, his-and-hers sinks on a wide vanity, and a step-in stall shower.
On the main level are two more bedrooms. The northwest suite is a large room with a queen bed, bedside chests of drawers, full-size dresser with mirror, a writing desk, small TV, and plenty of chairs. The en-suite bathroom has a tub-shower and walk-in closet. Each bedroom has a TV for your evening enjoyment ! The northeast guest bedroom also has a queen bed and large closet. It shares the guest bathroom (step-in stall shower).
Best of all, sliding glass doors in the main living area open onto the screened lanai for quick access to the hot tub downstairs.
Show Less Information
- Description Spacious comfortable home with spa hot tub, just four houses from the beach GOLF CART AVAILABLE $300.00 per week !!!! Elevator available for easy access !
- Configuration 3 bedrooms (queen, queen, queen) plus 2 twins beds in loft, 3 baths
- Occupancy 8 persons
- Amenities Easy access - Elevator available ! Central air conditioning and heat, deluxe outdoor heated spa (hot tub) within screened enclosure, numerous TVs, DVD/VCR, covered screened lanai, gas grill, piano, full-size washer/dryer ! GOLF CART AVAILABLE $300.00 per week!!!
- Games table tennis (ping pong)
- Pets sorry, no pets allowed.
- Minimum Stay one week (Saturday to Saturday)
- Cable / DVD
- Dock / Pier
- Easy Access - Minimal or No Stairs
- Enclosed Heated Pool
- Game Equipment
- Grill Access
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Jet Tub
- No Pets Allowed
- Pet Friendly with approval
- Shared Pool
- Spa Tub