7 Day Stay
COVID 19 Update April 1, 2020
As of today, in response to Executive order 20-91 issued by Florida Governor Desantis, the office of American Realty of Captiva will close immediately and staff will begin working from home. This and earlier COVID 19 executive orders have created a constantly evolving situation which directly affects vacation home rentals and amenities advertised on our (and partner)web sites. We are closely monitoring this situation and we will alter and update our policies as this public health pandemic emergency allows.
Direct all inquiries to 800-547-0127.
Please continue to monitor the federal, state, and local government recommendations regarding COVID-19.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. Stay safe everyone.
Summer Specials 2020 Weekly Rates, Free Golf Cart & Bikes, Open Weeks Only
Lazy Palm is a beautiful home located in “The Village” area of Captiva, walking distance to the Beach, shelling, water sports, restaurants, shops and more. It is on a quiet little lane with spectacular views of the Bay. This house has it all – large and luxurious, but comfortable and fun, with ample space for everyone (sleeps 10). An elevator services all living areas for your convenience.
Show More Information
The large wrap around decks, the 4th level crows nest, with fabulous views of the Bay and Island, and the large game room are just a few of the treats you will experience with this fabulous house. The large recreation room leading to the pool and patio area features a flat screen TV with cable, a 12 foot shuffleboard table and a foosball table, a bar seating area, a queen sleeper sofa and a large full bath.
The open floor plan makes a great space for the living room with fireplace (sorry, fireplaces are not available to guests), the dining area and a large beautiful, modern kitchen with a wrap around breakfast bar. Open the french doors to the large lanai and dine or relax overlooking the large patio area with a heated spa that waterfalls into a fabulous pool. The patio and bay-side 2nd level porch is screened for your year-round enjoyment. Sun, swim, BBQ, or just relax in this great space (Baby fence available).
The 4 bedrooms are spacious and comfy, featuring custom-made ‘heavenly’ beds. Each bedroom has a private bath and a flat screen TV, and 3 bedrooms have access to the outside decks. Rise early for the amazing sunrises over the bay or relax on one of the decks and watch the boats cruise the Bay.
Beautifully landscaped, and decorated with tender loving care by the owner, Lazy Palm is everything you could want for the perfect Island vacation. You will want to come back again and again.
Golf Cart & Bikes!
Lazy Palm option: ask about our golf cart and bicycles during your stay! Call us for details.
Show Less Information
- Description Deluxe vacation home with bay view and private heated pool
- Configuration 4 bedrooms (king, king, queen, twins) plus a sleeper sofa in the game room, 5 baths
- Occupancy 10 persons
- Amenities Widow's walk with view of bay (up spiral staircase), garage, all wood floors with carpeting in the bedrooms, elevator, fireplace in living room (sorry, fireplaces are not available to guests), gourmet kitchen with granite countertops, stainless side-by-side refrigerator, two ovens, six-burner range, trash compactor, dining table with six chairs, breakfast bar with five stools, outdoor seating on the wrap-around porches, access to porches from bedrooms, big recreation room under the house with games and full bath and door to pool, patios all around with pavers, pool has a raised in-ground spa tub, removable baby fence to surround the pool, flatscreen cable TVs in three bedrooms and living room, WIFI
- Games big game room under the house with shuffleboard and foosball
- Pets sorry, no pets are permitted
- Minimum Stay one week (Saturday to Saturday)
- Cable / DVD
- Dock / Pier
- Easy Access - Minimal or No Stairs
- Enclosed Heated Pool
- Game Equipment
- Grill Access
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Jet Tub
- No Pets Allowed
- Pet Friendly with approval
- Shared Pool
- Spa Tub