7 Day Stay
Best of Everything Captiva!!
Walk-to-everything from this tropical, ground level home, just three houses from the beach!! Comfortably Sleeps 8!
Show More Information
Deceptively large, this house is wide and deep. It is both open and spacious yet warm and cozy. 3/4 bedrooms and 2.5 baths.
Hardwood floors, wood beam ceilings and old Florida charm. Fully renovated with all modern conveniences for carefree relaxing vacation.
This house is on Laika Lane, a quiet, private lane, with no on- street parking. Easy, stress free, walk to the beach. No busy roads to cross.
Good sized, open-air, heated pool with plenty of sitting room on large paved deck. The house and pool are bathed with sun, but also some comfortable shady areas are available too.
Living room and front bedroom open to lovely screened porch allowing wonderful breezes to flow through the entire house.
Modern kitchen features a wall of windows facing out to the pool and deck and as well as a convenient breakfast bar for causal meals. Abundant counter-space for inventive cooking.
Dining area with large table for family meals and games.
Room to park three cars.
This house is wired for internet and all bedrooms and the living room have flat screen televisions.
- Master with King bed and en suite bath.
- 2nd bedroom, with queen
- 3rd bedroom with twin beds
Within walking distance to:
- Quiet, un-crowded area of Beach (private road with no additional parking for non residents)
- Marina with boat rentals (or charter a fishing expedition with a local Captain…then cook up your catch on the gas grill at the pool deck and eat at the poolside table)
- Kayaking rental
- Biking & Golf cart rentals
- Also jet skiing and parasailing (practically at your doorstep). Easy to rent umbrellas and chairs (some available at the house as well).
- SO CLOSE to the charming restaurants and unique shops and art galleries in the Village of Captiva.
- You can stroll two blocks over to the action (live music, outdoor cafes, etc.) on Andy Rosse lane, but go back to peace and quiet of Laika Lane when you want!
- Down the street form local favorite Sunshine Seafood Cafe´ with outdoor seating, savory seafood dishes and fine wine.
- Saturday-to-Saturday rental
- Multiple-week discount negotiable
- Off-season discounts available
- Island manager is 2 blocks away allowing for quick resolution of any issues that might arise during your stay
Show Less Information
- Description Comfortable vacation home in a quiet neighborhood very near the beach, with private heated pool
- Configuration 3 bedrooms (king, queen, twins), 2 and 1/2 bathrooms, full sleeper in living room. The small half bath (toilet and sink) is located in the Pool cabana
- Occupancy 8 persons
- Amenities Private, heated pool, screened front porch with furnished sitting area, air conditioning (portable A/C unit in cabana), 4 TVs (large widescreen in living room), Jacuzzi jet tub in guest bath, stall shower in master bath, laundry room with full-size washer / dryer, DVD player, CD player, basic cable, free high speed Internet access
- Pets sorry, no pets are permitted
- Minimum Stay one week (Saturday to Saturday)
- Cable / DVD
- Dock / Pier
- Easy Access - Minimal or No Stairs
- Enclosed Heated Pool
- Game Equipment
- Grill Access
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Jet Tub
- No Pets Allowed
- Pet Friendly with approval
- Shared Pool
- Spa Tub