7 Day Stay
Southern Sunrise is a bay front first-floor unit in Sunset Captiva Bayside. The living room, screened lanai, and master bedroom look right out on the large boat dock and the bay beyond. It’s a wonderful place to witness sunrise each day.
Show More Information
As part of Sunset Captiva, Bayside guests enjoy access to the large community swimming pool, tennis courts, and the lovely Captiva Beach. In addition to the dock, Bayside has a large front garden with chair swing, loungers, picnic area, and gas grill.
Southern Sunrise has been beautifully remodeled, and feels so fresh and new. The living room is furnished with two luxurious dual-recliner leather sofas, plus a leather easy chair. Enjoy cable with movie channels on the enormous HDTV. The glass-top dining table has five seats and the three cushioned stools make the breakfast bar a comfortable spot for dining or keeping the chef company.
The kitchen is very complete and meant to be used. It has all-new (2015) stainless steel appliances like the Whirlpool fridge with icemaker, glass-top stove, microwave, and dishwasher. Other appliances include a Keurig single-serve coffee maker, deluxe Mr. Coffee, grilling machine, blender, crock pot, and 4-slice Cuisinart toaster. You’ll find all kinds of glassware (juice, iced tea, wine, martini, cordial, etc.) and an ice bucket with plastic tumblers for the pool or beach. Cookware includes pots and pans of many sizes, a roasting pan, rolling pins, measuring cup and spoon sets, graters, strainers, casserole dishes, collander, lots of big kitchen bowls, grill tools, knives and other utensils… in short, everything is here.
Two redecorated bedrooms sleep up to six persons at Southern Sunrise. The master suite has a king bed that enjoys a fabulous view over the bay – if you love sunrises, you are in the right place! A large HDTV can be viewed from the bed or from the comfortable sitting area with two stuffed chairs. There is a full dresser and plenty of space in the his-and-hers closets. The en-suite bathroom has his-and-hers sinks in a large stone-top vanity under framed wall mirrors, and a separate tub-shower and toilet chamber with heat lamp.
The guest bedroom has two full beds, a full dresser and closet, and a small HDTV with DVD. The guest bathroom across the foyer has a tub shower, with a stone-top vanity under a framed wall mirror, and a heat lamp. The full-size washer / dryer is located off the kitchen, along with a linen including with beach towels. There are games and each chairs in the coat closet.
Show Less Information
- Description Bayfront resort first floor condo, beautifully remodeled (for 2014), with pool, dock, beach, tennis, elevator
- Configuration 2 bedrooms (king, two full beds), 2 baths
- Occupancy 6 persons
- Amenities Central air conditioning and heat, elevator, screened porch overlooking the water, shared large heated pool, tennis courts, boat dock, beach access, kitchen with breakfast bar and all-new (2015) stainless steel appliances, Whirlpool fridge with icemaker, glass-top stove, microwave, dishwasher, Keurig single-serve coffee maker, deluxe Mr. Coffee, grilling machine, blender, crock pot, 4-slice Cuisinart toaster, complete set of cookware, grill tools, 3 HDTVs with HD cable service (and now with movie channels), 3 DVD, WIFI
- Pets sorry, no pets are permitted
- Special Rules & Regulations Maximum permitted per house: two vehicles parked, one boat at dock. Motor scooters and motorcycles are prohibited in Sunset Captiva community. Read the Sunset Captiva Homeowners Rules and Regulations and the Pool Rules.
- Minimum Stay one week (Saturday to Saturday)
- Cable / DVD
- Dock / Pier
- Easy Access - Minimal or No Stairs
- Enclosed Heated Pool
- Game Equipment
- Grill Access
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Jet Tub
- No Pets Allowed
- Pet Friendly with approval
- Shared Pool
- Spa Tub