7 Day Stay
COVID 19 Update April 1, 2020
As of today, in response to Executive order 20-91 issued by Florida Governor Desantis, the office of American Realty of Captiva will close immediately and staff will begin working from home. This and earlier COVID 19 executive orders have created a constantly evolving situation which directly affects vacation home rentals and amenities advertised on our (and partner)web sites. We are closely monitoring this situation and we will alter and update our policies as this public health pandemic emergency allows.
Direct all inquiries to 800-547-0127.
Please continue to monitor the federal, state, and local government recommendations regarding COVID-19.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. Stay safe everyone.
“Summer Specials 2020”, open weeks only!
Welcome to beautiful Captiva Island, Florida and paradise! The lovely Sunset Captiva #12 vacation rental home is located in the private, quiet, community of “Sunset Captiva” across from the pool and the beach boardwalk. The community is centrally located on more than 6 miles of spectacular beach on the Gulf of Mexico. There is a pool, dock, two tennis courts, and recreation area complete with gas grills and picnic tables. It’s also conveniently close to The Village and the finest in dining, shopping, and recreation. This is a place that is great to walk and explore.
- Description Modern single-family vacation home, in beachfront-to-bayfront community with tennis, pool, and dock
- Configuration 2 bedrooms (king, queen) plus a sleeping loft (twins), 2 full and one half baths
- Occupancy 6 persons
- Amenities Central air conditioning and heat, (sorry, fireplaces are not available to guests), cable TV, VCR/DVD, washer/dryer, ceiling fans, covered parking, WIFI, outdoor private shower, screened porch with 4-seat dining table overlooking pool plus 4-stool bar and two chairs, shared heated pool, boat dock, tennis courts, grills at the poolside barbecue area, boardwalk to beach, nature walk to Chapel By The Sea and Library
- Pets sorry, no pets are permitted
- Special Rules & Regulations Maximum permitted per house: two vehicles parked, one boat at dock. Motor scooters and motorcycles are prohibited in Sunset Captiva community. Read the Sunset Captiva Homeowners Rules and Regulations, Dock Rules, and Pool Rules.
- Minimum Stay one week (Saturday to Saturday)
- Cable / DVD
- Dock / Pier
- Easy Access - Minimal or No Stairs
- Enclosed Heated Pool
- Game Equipment
- Grill Access
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Jet Tub
- No Pets Allowed
- Pet Friendly with approval
- Shared Pool
- Spa Tub