7 Day Stay
“Fall Specials 2020”, open weeks only!
Welcome to beautiful Captiva Island, Florida and paradise! The lovely Sunset Captiva #12 vacation rental home is located in the private, quiet, community of “Sunset Captiva” across from the pool and the beach boardwalk. The community is centrally located on more than 6 miles of spectacular beach on the Gulf of Mexico. There is a pool, dock, two tennis courts, and recreation area complete with gas grills and picnic tables. It’s also conveniently close to The Village and the finest in dining, shopping, and recreation. This is a place that is great to walk and explore.
- Description Modern single-family vacation home, in beachfront-to-bayfront community with tennis, pool, and dock
- Configuration 2 bedrooms (king, queen) plus a sleeping loft (twins), 2 full and one half baths
- Occupancy 6 persons
- Amenities Central air conditioning and heat, (sorry, fireplaces are not available to guests), cable TV, VCR/DVD, washer/dryer, ceiling fans, covered parking, WIFI, outdoor private shower, screened porch with 4-seat dining table overlooking pool plus 4-stool bar and two chairs, shared heated pool, boat dock, tennis courts, grills at the poolside barbecue area, boardwalk to beach, nature walk to Chapel By The Sea and Library
- Pets sorry, no pets are permitted
- Special Rules & Regulations Maximum permitted per house: two vehicles parked, one boat at dock. Motor scooters and motorcycles are prohibited in Sunset Captiva community. Read the Sunset Captiva Homeowners Rules and Regulations, Dock Rules, and Pool Rules.
- Minimum Stay one week (Saturday to Saturday)
- Cable / DVD
- Dock / Pier
- Easy Access - Minimal or No Stairs
- Enclosed Heated Pool
- Game Equipment
- Grill Access
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Jet Tub
- No Pets Allowed
- Pet Friendly with approval
- Shared Pool
- Spa Tub