7 Day Stay
Special 20 % Discount !! November – December 20, 2019- Open weeks only “Newly Remodeled”
Sunset Captiva #13! The Sunset Captiva community is one of the most popular destinations on Captiva Island, Florida. Sunset Captiva homes enjoy a charming neighborhood of private sandy lanes, with shared use of the large heated pool, tennis courts, and boat dock. Find quiet natural beauty along with convenient proximity to the Captiva Village Center.
Show More Information
Sunset Captiva has a wide swath of Gulf beach, famous for its white sand, pretty shells, warm water and abundant sunshine. One of the largest pools on Captiva awaits you, surrounded by a comfortably-furnished sun patio, picnic area including gas barbecue grills, and cabana. Other amenities include a boardwalk to the beach, nature walk to Chapel By The Sea, and covered parking.
Big Gathering? Big Fun!
Thinking of a reunion or a great vacation for extended family and friends? With American Realty of Captiva you can reserve more than a dozen homes in close proximity and enjoy the benefits of Sunset Captiva together! To find the locations and view photos of each house, see our Interactive Map of Captiva Island Vacation Rentals and look in the center for the neighborhood Sunset Captiva.
Welcome to beautiful Captiva Island, Florida and paradise! This lovely vacation rental home is located in the private, quiet, community of “Sunset Captiva” across from the pool and the beach boardwalk.
The community is centrally located on more than 6 miles of spectacular beach on the Gulf of Mexico. There is a pool, dock, two tennis courts, and recreation area complete with gas grills and picnic tables. It’s also conveniently close to The Village and the finest in dining, shopping, and recreation. This is a place that is great to walk and explore.
Exceptional Vacation Home!
Sunset Captiva #13 is special in many ways. The location feels secluded and private, yet it’s so convenient to the pool and tennis courts, and less than 100 yards from the beach. You’ll love the unique wrap-around porch as well as the garden atmosphere and privacy screen of dense tropical foliage. This home is newly fully remodeled boasting a new kitchen, bathrooms and flooring throughout. It is exceptionally well equipped and furnished. Look at the long list of amenities below, including a great beach clean-up room on the ground level with private outdoor shower (hot and cold water). Book a long vacation, because no one wants to leave this place!
Show Less Information
- Description Modern single-family vacation home, in beachfront-to-bayfront community with tennis, pool, and dock
- Configuration 2 bedrooms (king, queen) plus a sleeping loft (queen sleeper), 2 full baths
- Occupancy 6 persons
- Amenities Central air conditioning and heat, 3 cable TVs (including large-screen in living room), 2 DVD, VCR, CD, games, books, movies, full-size washer/dryer, ceiling fans in every room and throughout screened lanai, covered parking, outdoor private shower (hot and cold water), very nicely equipped kitchen with new refrigerator (2014), wrap-around screened porch, two separate sky decks for private sunbathing and stargazing, beach chairs and umbrella, desk and sleep sofa in loft, fireplace (sorry, fireplaces are not available to guests), wet bar, shared heated pool, boat dock, tennis courts, grills at the poolside barbecue area, boardwalk to beach, nature walk to Chapel By The Sea and Library, WIFI
- Pets sorry, no pets are permitted
- Special Rules & Regulations Maximum permitted per house: two vehicles parked, one boat at dock. Motor scooters and motorcycles are prohibited in Sunset Captiva community. Read the Sunset Captiva Homeowners Rules and Regulations, Dock Rules, and Pool Rules.
- Minimum Stay one week (Saturday to Saturday)
- Cable / DVD
- Dock / Pier
- Easy Access - Minimal or No Stairs
- Enclosed Heated Pool
- Game Equipment
- Grill Access
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Jet Tub
- No Pets Allowed
- Pet Friendly with approval
- Shared Pool
- Spa Tub