7 Day Stay
COVID 19 Update April 1, 2020
As of today, in response to Executive order 20-91 issued by Florida Governor Desantis, the office of American Realty of Captiva will close immediately and staff will begin working from home. This and earlier COVID 19 executive orders have created a constantly evolving situation which directly affects vacation home rentals and amenities advertised on our (and partner)web sites. We are closely monitoring this situation and we will alter and update our policies as this public health pandemic emergency allows.
Direct all inquiries to 800-547-0127.
Please continue to monitor the federal, state, and local government recommendations regarding COVID-19.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. Stay safe everyone.
Sunset Captiva #18 is a well-kept two bedroom, two bath home with close beach and pool access. The kitchen has new (2015) stainless steel appliances. There is a loft with sleep sofa and access to the rooftop sundeck.
Show More Information
The spacious master suite upstairs has a king bed, two closets, large dresser, ceiling fan, and a small TV. Sliding glass doors open onto the rooftop-level sundeck. The en-suite bathroom has a walk-in shower. Also on the upper level is a pleasant loft with queen-size pull-out sleep sofa, and a door leading out onto the sundeck.
The guest bedroom on the main level has two twin beds, a closet, a large dresser, and ceiling fan. The guest bathroom, also on the main level, has a tub-shower and a large vanity. Next to it is the laundry room with full-size washer/dryer.
In the cathedral-ceiling living room are two nice sofas facing the fireplace (sorry, fireplaces are not available to guests), a flatscreen cable TV with DVD, VCR, cassette player, and a deluxe ceiling fan. The glass-top dining table seats six and has a dimmable chandelier. There are four stools at the breakfast bar, and the outdoor dining table on the screened lanai seats another four. In the complete kitchen you’ll find a Frigidaire dishwasher and range with self-cleaning oven, microwave, toaster, and two-bowl stainless steel sink with disposal.
The Sunset Captiva community is one of the most popular destinations on Captiva Island, Florida. Sunset Captiva homes enjoy a charming neighborhood of private sandy lanes, with shared use of the large heated pool, two tennis courts, and boat dock, all with convenient proximity to the Captiva Village Center.
The community also shares a barbecue patio area with two gas grills, close to #18. Sunset Captiva spans a wide swath of Gulf of Mexico beach, famous for its white sand, pretty shells, warm water and abundant sunshine. Other amenities include a boardwalk to the beach, nature walk to Chapel By The Sea and the Captiva Public Library beyond, and covered parking.
Show Less Information
- Description Modern single-family vacation home, in beachfront-to-bayfront community with tennis, pool, and dock
- Configuration 2 bedrooms (king and twins), 2 baths, pull-out queen sleeper in private loft area with skylight
- Occupancy 6 persons
- Amenities Central air conditioning and heat, fireplace (sorry, fireplaces are not available to guests), washer / dryer, cable TV, DVD, VCR, cassette, stainless steel appliances, Frigidaire dishwasher and range with self-cleaning oven, microwave, toaster, shared access to pool, nearby barbecue & patio area, beach, boat dock, tennis courts, WIFI
- Pets sorry, no pets are permitted
- Special Rules and Regulations Maximum permitted per house: two vehicles parked, one boat at dock. Motor scooters and motorcycles are prohibited in Sunset Captiva community. Read the Sunset Captiva Homeowners Rules and Regulations, Dock Rules, and Pool Rules.
- Minimum Stay one week (Saturday to Saturday)
- Cable / DVD
- Dock / Pier
- Easy Access - Minimal or No Stairs
- Enclosed Heated Pool
- Game Equipment
- Grill Access
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Jet Tub
- No Pets Allowed
- Pet Friendly with approval
- Shared Pool
- Spa Tub