7 Day Stay
COVID 19 Update April 1, 2020
As of today, in response to Executive order 20-91 issued by Florida Governor Desantis, the office of American Realty of Captiva will close immediately and staff will begin working from home. This and earlier COVID 19 executive orders have created a constantly evolving situation which directly affects vacation home rentals and amenities advertised on our (and partner)web sites. We are closely monitoring this situation and we will alter and update our policies as this public health pandemic emergency allows.
Direct all inquiries to 800-547-0127.
Please continue to monitor the federal, state, and local government recommendations regarding COVID-19.
Thank you for your patience and understanding. Stay safe everyone.
SPECIALS !!! May 2020 Open weeks only !
Sunset Captiva #22! The Sunset Captiva community is one of the most popular destinations on Captiva Island, Florida. Sunset Captiva #22 is a wonderful two bedroom, two bath home which enjoys close beach access, large heated pool, barbecue patio area, tennis courts, boat dock, quiet natural beauty, and convenient proximity to the Captiva Village Center.
Show More Information
Sunset Captiva has a wide swath of Gulf beach (top left), famous for its white sand, pretty shells, warm water and abundant sunshine. One of the largest pools on Captiva awaits you (top right), surrounded by a comfortably-furnished sun patio, picnic area including gas barbeque grills, and cabana. Other amenities include a boardwalk to the beach, nature walk to Chapel By The Sea, and covered parking.
Big Gathering? Big Fun!
Thinking of a reunion or a great vacation for extended family and friends? With American Realty of Captiva you can reserve more than a dozen homes in close proximity and enjoy the benefits of Sunset Captiva together! To find the locations and view photos of each house, see our Interactive Map of Captiva Island Vacation Rentals and look in the center for the neighborhood Sunset Captiva.
Sunset Captiva #22 is a two-bedroom two-bath home in a private community. It is surrounded by flowering shrubs and tropical plants. The large screened porch overlooks this lush landscape, and the beautiful gulf beach is steps away. Dock space is available for one boat per house. The pool and barbecue area are only a few yards away, and the lovely beach is a short distance along a boardwalk.
This home has been totally renovated and designer decorated. The comfortable living room opens onto a large screened porch (sorry, fireplaces are not available to guests). Premium ceiling fans throughout Sunset Captiva #22.
Along with the rest of this fine home, the kitchen has a fantastic new look with an open floor plan. The layout of this kitchen is spacious and sensible, with plenty of room for helpers or socializing. It’s a truly beautiful interior!
Show Less Information
Submit your review
- Description Modern single-family vacation home, in beachfront-to-bayfront community with tennis, pool, and dock
- Configuration 2 bedrooms (king in the master, queen in the guest, plus a loft with trundle bed), 2 full baths and a half bath
- Occupancy 6 adults
- Amenities Fireplace (sorry, fireplaces are not available to guests), central air conditioning and heat, designer ceiling fans, cable TV with VCR, fully-equipped kitchen including dishwasher, laundry room with full-size washer/dryer, WIFI
- Pets sorry, no pets are permitted
- Special Rules & Regulations Maximum permitted per house: two vehicles parked, one boat at dock. Motor scooters and motorcycles are prohibited in Sunset Captiva community. Read the Sunset Captiva Homeowners Rules and Regulations, Dock Rules, and Pool Rules.
- Minimum Stay one week (Saturday to Saturday)
- Cable / DVD
- Dock / Pier
- Easy Access - Minimal or No Stairs
- Enclosed Heated Pool
- Game Equipment
- Grill Access
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Jet Tub
- No Pets Allowed
- Pet Friendly with approval
- Shared Pool
- Spa Tub