7 Day Stay
COVID 19 Update May 28, 2020
As of today, in response to Executive order 20-91 issued by Florida Governor Desantis, the office of American Realty of Captiva is open. This and earlier COVID 19 executive orders have created a constantly evolving situation which directly affects vacation home rentals and amenities advertised on our (and partner) web sites. We are closely monitoring this situation and we will alter and update our policies as this public health pandemic emergency allows. Direct all inquiries to 800-547-0127. Please continue to monitor the federal, state, and local government recommendations regarding COVID-19.
Sunset Captiva #3 – Beach Front! The Sunset Captiva community is one of the most popular destinations on Captiva Island, Florida. Sunset Captiva #3 is beach front and makes the most of the direct access and views. It enjoys the community’s large heated pool, barbecue patio area, tennis courts, boat dock, quiet natural beauty, and convenient proximity to the Captiva Village Center.
Show More Information
The living room on the main level is bright and comfortable and has a great view out over the beach. There are two sofas and an easy chair, and a large flatscreen TV. Also on the main level is the nicely remodeled kitchen: very bright with an island and breakfast bar (three big stools). Two walls with cabinets and lighted glass shelving house everything from stemware to art pieces. The kitchen is fully equipped with Frigidaire Gallery cooktop and wall oven/microwave combination, coffee maker, toaster, blender, and large refrigerator. The indoor dining table seats six and has large windows facing the beach.
Sliding glass doors from the dining area and the living room open onto the screened lanai. It has a high-boy table with four stools, and two cushioned wicker chairs to enjoy the beach view. Stairs lead directly down to the dunes, and on the ground level is a beach shower and tiled area.
There are three bedrooms and three bathrooms at Sunset Captiva #3. The master suite is upstairs and has a fabulous, private beachfront sundeck. The bedroom has a queen bed, flatscreen TV, closet, and full dresser. The en suite bathroom has a dual bowl vanity and large custom tile shower with bench and glass doors.
The guest suite has two twin beds, a smaller private sundeck facing east, closet, and a Sony Bravia flatscreen TV. The en suite bathroom has a dual bowl vanity and separate toilet chamber with tub-shower.
The third bedroom, accessed through a sliding glass door, is narrow and holds two twin beds, one on each end. The main level bathroom has a large shower with glass door.
Also upstairs is a real office area with corner desk and overhead cabinets. There is a separate writing desk, and both desks have lamps. A cozy corner for reading has a comfortable chair with floor lamp and table.
Show Less Information
- Description Beach front, single-family vacation home, in beachfront-to-bayfront community with tennis, pool, and dock
- Configuration 3 bedrooms (queen, twins, twins), 3 full baths
- Occupancy 6 adults
- Amenities Central air conditioning and heat, big screened porch overlooking the beach, washer/dryer, ceiling fans, sundeck off master bedroom, covered parking, shared heated pool, boat dock, tennis courts, grills at the poolside barbecue area, boardwalk to beach, nature walk to Chapel By The Sea and Library, WIFI
- Pets sorry, no pets are permitted
- Special Rules and Regulations Maximum permitted per house: two vehicles parked, one boat at dock. Motor scooters and motorcycles are prohibited in Sunset Captiva community. Read the Sunset Captiva Homeowners Rules and Regulations, Dock Rules, and Pool Rules.
- Minimum Stay one week (Saturday to Saturday)
- Cable / DVD
- Dock / Pier
- Easy Access - Minimal or No Stairs
- Enclosed Heated Pool
- Game Equipment
- Grill Access
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Jet Tub
- No Pets Allowed
- Pet Friendly with approval
- Shared Pool
- Spa Tub