7 Day Stay
Specials !!! Fall 2020 – Open weeks only
Sunset Captiva #34! The Sunset Captiva community is one of the most popular destinations on Captiva Island, Florida. Sunset Captiva #34 is a very nice 3+ bedroom, 2 bath home with remodeled (2017) baths and kitchen plus all new tile floors. It enjoys the charm and amenities of this special location: beach access, large heated pool, barbecue patio area, tennis courts, boat dock, quiet natural beauty, and convenient proximity to the Captiva Village Center.
Show More Information
A large, heated pool awaits you, with its comfortable sun patio and barbecue area. Sunset Captiva has a large expanse of sandy beach where you can soak up the sun or swim in the calm Gulf of Mexico. On the bay side, there is a boat dock. Nearby are many other options for recreation and relaxation.
Show Less Information
Submit your review
- Description Single-family vacation home, in beachfront-to-bayfront community with tennis, pool, and dock Recently remodeled throughout!
- Configuration 3 bedrooms plus loft (queen, queen, twins), and two baths
- Occupancy 6 adults
- Amenities Central air conditioning and heat, screened porch, ceiling fans, sundeck off master bedroom, shared heated pool, boat dock, tennis courts, grills at the poolside barbecue area, boardwalk to beach, nature walk to Chapel By The Sea and Library, WIFI
- Pets sorry, no pets are permitted
- Special Rules & Regulations Maximum permitted per house: two vehicles parked, one boat at dock. Motor scooters and motorcycles are prohibited in Sunset Captiva community. Read the Sunset Captiva Homeowners Rules and Regulations, Dock Rules, and Pool Rules.
- Minimum Stay one week (Saturday to Saturday)
- Cable / DVD
- Dock / Pier
- Easy Access - Minimal or No Stairs
- Enclosed Heated Pool
- Game Equipment
- Grill Access
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Jet Tub
- No Pets Allowed
- Pet Friendly with approval
- Shared Pool
- Spa Tub