7 Day Stay
Call For January 2020 Specials !!! open weeks only
Sunset Captiva #56 is a light, bright, comfortable home decorated in an airy beach theme. The cool pastel hues and bleached wood floor compliment the relaxed living style Sunset Captiva has to offer, including the home being freshly painted in 2017.
Show More Information
The location makes for easy walking to the private beach (500 steps) and marina, shops and restaurants and other activities such as kayaking, boating and fishing -all in around Captiva Village. Enjoy the heated pool, tennis courts, barbecue area and the vibrant colorful evening sunsets. This is a non-smoking home. Sorry, no pets allowed.
On the main level enjoy a kitchen fully equipped (pots, pans, utensils, etc) with a refrigerator (including icemaker), oven, microwave, toaster oven, blender, coffeemaker and dishwasher. The utility area includes a washer and dryer, ironing board and steam iron. Central air conditioning and ceiling fans allow the entire living space to be adjusted the desired comfort level. The screened porch/lanai is a nice break from the sun and provides an area for outdoor meals, quiet reading and relaxation. There is also a half-bath (powder room, shown left) on the main level.
There is a flat screen HDTV and Bose CD sound system in the living room. There is an HDTV in each bedroom.WIFI and local phone access is also provided. Linens, bath towels, personal needs along with beach towels, umbrellas and chairs are included. Sand toys, boogie boards, sand shovels and other beach items including a wagon to haul beach equipment is available for your use.
Park and lock your car – you won’t need it, unless you venture beyond Captiva. Enjoy your stay!!!
The master upstairs bedroom has a king size bed, private bath and access to a private sun / stargazing deck retreat with lounge chairs and a small table. The second upstairs bedroom suite has a queen size bed and private en-suite bathroom. Each bedroom has a flat screen HDTV. Built-in twin bunk beds are located in the alcove at the top of the stairs, each with a private overhead reading light.
Show Less Information
Submit your review
- Description Modern single-family vacation home, in beachfront-to-bayfront community with tennis, pool and dock. Brightly colored Floridian home with warm lighting throughout and great outdoor spaces to enjoy both in the sun and the shade make this a perfect home for families or couples.
- Configuration 2 bedrooms upstairs, (king in master, queen size bed in second bedroom, twin built-in bunk beds in alcove at top of stairs, queen size sofa bed in living room: an ensuite, full bath upstairs for each bedroom and a one-half bath downstairs.
- Occupancy 6 adults
- Amenities Central air conditioning and heating, three (3) flat-screen HDTV's (living room and each bedroom) with service with programmable DVR function. Bose sound system with CD player. Washer, dryer, WIFI, outdoor recycled surfboard shower, shared pool, boat dock, tennis, courts and barbecue areas. Boat docking available at no cost.
- Pets sorry, no pets are permitted
- Special Rules & Regulations Maximum permitted per house: two vehicles parked, one boat at dock. Motor scooters and motorcycles are prohibited in Sunset Captiva community. Read the Sunset Captiva Homeowners Rules and Regulations, Dock Rules, and Pool Rules.
- Minimum Stay one week (Saturday to Saturday)
- Cable / DVD
- Dock / Pier
- Easy Access - Minimal or No Stairs
- Enclosed Heated Pool
- Game Equipment
- Grill Access
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Jet Tub
- No Pets Allowed
- Pet Friendly with approval
- Shared Pool
- Spa Tub