7 Day Stay
The Bay House is a water front vacation cottage named for its magnificent wide-open views out over the bay – perfect for sunrise, but lovely and entertaining any time of day. The waterfront is stunning with its natural beauty and wildlife, and a heated pool overlooking the water. We often see egrets, pelicans, osprey, herons, and playful porpoise. You can see why The Bay House has a large screened porch, and the interior faces the water through a glass wall (many sets of sliding doors)!
Show More Information
Show Less Information
The Bay House shares landscaped grounds, a Weber gas grilling station, and a heated pool with the Bayside Tropical Cottages, plus a well-maintained lighted pier (also shared with Captiva Hide-A-Way). With its location in the Village Center you can easily walk to everything you need, like world-class restaurants, unique shops, and fun activities. Rent a kayak and keep it at The Bay House for early morning, when wildlife is most active. Outdoor furnishings make The Bay House lawn a perfect spot for anytime of day: sipping morning coffee while watching the wildlife, midday shade under the palms, sunning in the refreshing breeze, or relaxing with a cocktail as the evening changes colors.
The Bay House has been renovated and modernized, with an improved floor plan. The peaked-ceiling great room and Florida room feature tile floors, hardwood wainscoting and ceilings, and plenty of windows to enjoy the outdoor beauty. Bay House has attractive amenities like the shared pool and lighted pier with slips, fish cleaning station and running water.
The Bay House has two bedrooms (king and queen) plus a separate back room (full bed, no closet) and a Florida Room off the kitchen (twin day bed). The master suite has a separate entrance (sliding glass door) to the side patio, and has an en-suite bathroom with stall shower. The other bedrooms share the guest bathroom, which has two entrances (from the hallway and from the back room) making it convenient to both. The guest bathroom has a tub-shower and large vanity with plenty of storage space.
- Description Remodeled cottage right on the waterfront, excellent views, shared heated swimming pool, well-maintained dock (shared with Captiva Hide-A-Way), ground-level (only one step)
- Configuration King bed in master, queen bed in guest bedroom, full (double) bed in back room (no closet), twin (like a day bed) in Florida Room, sleep sofa in living room, 2 full baths (one in the master suite), spacious living room and dining area with peaked ceiling
- Occupancy 6 persons
- Amenities Central air conditioning, large flatscreen cable TV and DVD, flatscreen TV in master bedroom, microwave, dishwasher, washer/dryer, large screened porch facing the water, separate sun patio, large Florida room with sleep sofa on north side, WIFI
- Shared Amenities Waterfront heated swimming pool and Weber gas grill (shared among cottages), lighted dock with boat slips and fish cleaning facilities (shared also with Captiva Hide-A-Way)
- Special Arrangements Reserve a boat slip ($75 per week, use north side of dock only) and arrange storage for your trailer (please call for details). You can also arrive by boat... we're one of the first docks off the Intracoastal Waterway.
- Pets Sorry, no pets are permitted
- Minimum Stay Flexible to meet your scheduling needs and travel preferences.
- Cable / DVD
- Dock / Pier
- Easy Access - Minimal or No Stairs
- Enclosed Heated Pool
- Game Equipment
- Grill Access
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Jet Tub
- No Pets Allowed
- Pet Friendly with approval
- Shared Pool
- Spa Tub